Inside the Disney Family Studio

Friday, July 15, 2011
Disney Minnie & Mickey made by Mario

Yesterday was my one year anniversary working at Disney, which makes it a perfect time to write a post about how much I have appreciated working with many talented people here.

When you hear Disney, the first thing that comes to your mind is probably the theme park or the Pixar characters. But, that's not where I work. I work for Disney Family, which is a division under Disney Interactive Media Group. They do a lot of fun printable for kids and great recipe or ideas for parents online.

I took few pictures when I visited the LA main office. I can't stop looking at these beautiful crafts made by the illustrators Mario, Craig and Kelly. If you're interested in making one of their fun printables, please check out DisneyFamily and Familyfun. I'm sure you'll love these crafts, enjoy! 


(All artwork copyrights belong to the illustrators and Disney Family)


Kelly, Craig and Mario – My awesome co-workers in LA.


Kelly, the illustrator is busy working at her station.


Disney Princess printables made by Kelly.


Disney Princess printables made by Kelly.


Disney Family Printables made by Mario.


My visit to the Disney Studio Lot for lunch.

via [SW Graphic]

0 comments:

Post a Comment